THERMOMIX 3300

My father in law was the owner of one of those marvellous kitchen devices called "Thermomix".
He had a 3300 model, which today is kind of retro (it was bought in 1990). We are lucky to keep it in our kitchen and it still works! We had some technological problems with it, but we could fix them and she is one of my best helpers in the kitchen.
The second difficulty I found when I started using it, was the lack of Internet sources where you can find recipes. Luckily, my father in law had some books, so in this section of my blog I will try to help Thermomix 3300 owners with recipes that can be done with our device.
I know that new models have more cooking options but I can assure you that those dishes I prepare with my Thermomix are delicious.
Hope you find this section useful!

ELECTRIKLADY
Thermomix 3300

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario