ALMOST HOME MADE PIZZAS

Why do I say "Almost"? Because I do not prepare the dough! Doughs are still embarrassing for me, I am not patient enough, and I don´t like when I see that all the countertop is so dirty and full of flour (I can tell this because I HAVE tried some times to make recipes that involve preparing home made dough)
Luckily we have found this prepared dough:


For our taste it is the best commercial dough, it is very thin and this one in particular has got a rectangular shape which makes it easier to divide it into portions. 

When you open the package you can see that the dough is rolled with a thin white paper. That is baking paper, so you don't need to remove it, as the dough is going to be cooked over it.

As we love really thin dough, I use a kitchen roll to make it as slim as possible.

Then I prepare a tomato mixture (fried tomato sauce, ketchup and some Perrins sauce) which I extend over the dough .

Our suggested pizzas:

Special four Cheese with dry tomatos 

(Grated mozzarella, Parmesan chips, grated emmental cheese, mozzarella ball cut into slices, onion, dry tomatos, special tomato sauce)

Special Ham and Cheese

(Mix of 4 grated cheeses, extra grated emmental, diced ham, onion, black olives , special tomato sauce)

Cheese and onion


(Grated mozzarella, emmental and San Simon da Costa cheese, onion, special tomato sauce)

"Serrana"


(Special Tomato sauce, grated mozarella, grated emmental, fresh diced tomato, Spanish ham, a pinch of Salt and Olive Oil)

TUNA, ONION AND BLACK OLIVES


(Special Tomato sauce, grated mozzarella and emmental cheese, tuna, black olives, onion, extra mozarella, oregano)

FOUR CHEESE


(Special tomato sauce, grated mozarella and emmental cheese, Grana Padano Cheese, blue Cheese and onion)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario